Friday 5 December 2014

Seeing the world with Airbnb



I  thank you for reading my post about airbnb  by joining the community using the link airbnb you can get $25 (~Rs 1525)worth of credits that you can use on the site.
I love to travel and visit different countries of the world. It is my passion and I try and plan a holiday nearly every year. It may be in India or abroad. When planning my vacation my foremost concern is getting the best deal for both the air tickets as well as my stay over there. I always try and look for places which are not very expensive yet at the same time at a central location so that commuting from there is convenient. Getting a good hotel or a lodge is a matter of luck, but now with airbnb it is my choice. I can select the destination I wish to travel to and then select the apartment which suits my requirements from the list on airbnb.  Many choices are being offered as there are quite a few people letting out their homes and apartments the minimum stay being required is a one day stay.I can also learn about the owners from the listing itself. This is a nice concept to stay in a home with the comforts you are attuned to.
Paris is one of my most desired places on my list .So I have selected this charming 2 bedroom apartment, ideal for 2 people between Jules Joffrin Metro Lamarck and Marcadet Poissonnier for my holiday in Paris.

Ideal for two people, the apartment is located in a quiet street on the 3rd floor of a typical Parisian building, Accommodation is ideally arranged with a living room, separate kitchen, separate toilet and bathroom (shower). I can enjoy all the comforts available (TV - Internet Wi-Fi - landline unlimited local calls - washing machine - fridge - linen and towels provided  close to shops , bars, restaurants.
For more info visit  https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/354285
My next choice is this stylish 2 bed home in Walthamstow , London ,UK
Beautiful, spacious two bedroom house with garden in a quiet street in Wathamstow, north-east London.
A 10 minute bus ride from London 2012 Olympic Village and main arena. Underground and overground trains 15 minutes to central London. Close to local amenities, including famous street market, parks, restaurants and supermarkets. It is fully furnished, and has cable TV, stereo, wi-fi.
Walthamstow is an up and coming part of London, with a rich mix of people from all around the world, some great pubs and restaurants and excellent options for travel into central London and fashionable districts such as Spitalfields and Hoxton. Also very near to Hackney, Epping Forest and Islington.
more information can be found here  https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/341871

My third choice is this property in Ausralia : Mona Vale Beach House HavenMona Vale, NSW, Australia
Fresh and airy, this timber beach-house and pool are all style & comfort. A moments walk from the pacific ocean, a family friendly Mona Vale bay, great restaurants and cafes nearby, also great food stores .Nearby attractions are ;MNational Parks inland boating water ways, walks to Palm Beach lighthouse, the Australian Bahai Temple a five minute drive....a short bus ride to Manly Beach and its ferry terminal to Sydney.
 more info here https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/1901464


My fourth choice is this completely private 2 bedroom converted 19th century firehouse apartment in the center of beautiful Lambertville New Jersey.
 This 2 story home has two bedrooms, a gourmet kitchen with restaurant quality gas stove,
 more information can be found here

 My fifth choice is this room for two with own bathroom at Hetlingen, Schleswig-Holstein, Germany

It´s close to the Elbe river. You can enjoy the nature by bike, walking or hiking.It´s only 15 min to the Hamburg city border. More info can be found here https://www.airbnb.co.in/rooms/651261
 All images have been taken from this site https://www.airbnb.co.in


No comments:

Post a Comment